EPC Business established in 2007, is ISO & OHSAS certified with capability to provide turnkey EPC solutions across multiple business sectors like Airports, Energy, Highways, Railways and Urban Infrastructure. The division has delivered several critical projects across the Group and is powered by a highly experienced workforce.
- Ambala - Chandigarh on NH-22,21, Haryana, Punjab
- Adloor - Gundla Pochanpalli on NH-7, Andhra Pradesh
- Chennai Outer Ring Road (CORR) on Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Hyderabad - Vijayawada on NH-9, Andhra Pradesh
- Hungund - Hospet on NH-13, Karnataka
- Thondapalli - Jadcherla on NH-7, Andhra Pradesh
- Tindivanam - Ulundurpet on NH-45, Tamil Nadu
Buildings and Energy
- Kamalanga Thermal Power Plant, Odisha - Completed Township for power plant – 4 lacs sq. ft. built up area with approach road from NH including ROB.
- GMR Warora Energy Power Plant, Maharashtra - Coal Handling plant - 1200 Mt tonnes/Hr with Water Reservoir, Ash pond, Plant area buildings
- GMR Varalakshmi DAV School, Rajam, Andhra Pradesh - 24 plus capacity classroom with ground and two floors.
- GMRVF Care Hospital, Rajam, Andhra Pradesh - 130 bed capacity Hospital.
- TATA Myst Project, Himachal Pradesh - Construction of Row houses and Villas for Princeton Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. (a JV unit of TATA Housing) at Kasauli.
- RVNL’s Jhansi - Bhimsen Project, Uttar Pradesh - Construction of Roadbed, Major & Minor bridges, Track Linking Outdoor, S&T Works, OHE, TSS & General Electrical works from Jhansi (KM 1129.00) to Bhimsen (KM 1195.00).
- RVNL’s Multi Modal Transport System (MMTS) Ph – II Corridors in three packages involving Construction of Civil works,Track linking, Yard arrangements, Railway Electrification, Signalling and Telecommunication works in Secundarabad and Hyderabad Divisions of South Central Railway, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- DFCC’s Package 201, 202, Uttar Pradesh - Design and Construction of Civil, Structures and Track Works for Double Line, Railway involving Formation in Embankments/Cuttings, Ballast on Formation, Track Works, Bridges, Structures, Buildings, Yards, Integration with IR existing Railway System and Testing & Commissioning on Design-Build Lump Sum Basis for
Mughalsarai – New Bhaupur Section (including) of Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor.
- DFCC Package 301, 302 – Design and construction of civil structures, and track works for double line railway involving formation in embankments , cuttings, ballast on formation , track works , bridges, structures , buildings, yards, integration with IR existing railway system and testing & commissioning on design – build lump sum basis for Dadri – Kurja section of Eastern DFCC