EPC Division established in 2007, is ISO & OHSAS certified with capability to provide turnkey EPC solutions across multiple business sectors like Airports, Energy, Highways, Railways and Urban Infrastructure. The division has delivered several critical projects across the Group and is powered by a highly experienced workforce.
The projects successfully executed under different verticals are:
- Ambala-Chandigarh at NH-22,21, Haryana, Punjab
- Thondapalli Jadcherla at NH-7, Andhra Pradesh
- Adloor-Gundla Pochanpalli at NH-7, Andhra Pradesh
- Tindivanam Ulundurpet at NH-45, Tamil Nadu
- Hyderabad Vijayawada at NH-9, Andhra Pradesh
- Hungund-Hospet at NH-13, Karnataka
- Chennai Outer Ring Road (CORR) at Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Buildings and Energy
- RVNL’s Jhansi – Bhimsen Project, Uttar Pradesh –Construction of Roadbed, Major bridges, Track Linking Outdoor, S&T Works, OHE, TSS & General Electrical works from Jhansi (KM 1129.00) to Bhimsen (KM 1195.00).
- RVNL’s Multi Modal Transport System (MMTS) Ph –II Corridors in three packages involving Construction of Civil works, Track Linking, Yard arrangements, Railway Electrification, Signaling and Telecommunication works in Secundarabad and Hyderabad Divisions of South Central Railway, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- DFCC’s Package 201,202 Uttar Pradesh – Design and Construction of Civil, Structures and Track Works for Double Line Railway involving Formation in Embankments/Cuttings, Ballast on Formation, Track Works, Bridges, Structures, Buildings, Yards, Integration with IR existing Railway System and Testing & Commissioning on Design – Build Lump Sum Basis for Mughalsarai – New Bhaupur Section (including) of Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor.
- DFCC package 301 and 302 - Design and Construction of Civil, Structures and Track Works for Railway, involving Formation in Embankments/Cuttings, Ballast on Formation, Track Works, Bridges, Structures, Buildings, Yards, Integration with Indian Railways’ existing Railway System and Testing & Commissioning on Design-Build Lump Sum Basis for Sahnewal-Pilkhani (approximate 175 route km of single line) and Dadri-Khurja (approximate 46 route km of double line).
- Kamalanga Thermal Power Plant, Odisha - Completed Township for power plant – 4 lakhs sq. ft. built up area with approach road from NH including ROB.
- EMCO Power Plant, Maharashtra - Coal Handling plant - 1200 MT/Hour with Water Reservoir, Ash pond, Plant area buildings
- GMR Varalakshmi DAV School, Rajam, Andhra Pradesh - 24 plus capacity classroom with ground and two floors.
- GMRVF Care Hospital, Rajam, Andhra Pradesh - 130 bed capacity Hospital.
- TATA Myst Project, Himachal Pradesh - Construction of Row houses and Villas for Princeton Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. (a JV unit of TATA Housing) at Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh