GMR Warora Energy Limited, Warora
EMCO Energy Limited, Coal based 600 MW, Warora, Maharashtra
- 600 MW (2X300 MW) operational coal based power plant located in Chandrapur, Maharashtra
- The plant is strategically located near the industrial belt and high growth oriented western region.
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract for Boiler, Turbine, Generator (BTG) with Shanghai Electric Company, China.
- Fuel Supply Agreement (FSA) with South Eastern Coal Fields Limited (SECL) coal mines, subsidiary of CIL.
- Connected to PGCIL Sub-station for power evacuation
- EMCO Energy is fully tied up under long term PPA for 200 MW each with Dadar & Nagar Haveli Power Distribution Corporation Limited (DNHPDCL), Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) and 150 MW with Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO)
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications from BVQI
- COD of Unit 1 achieved in March 2013 and COD of Unit 2 achieved in Sept 2013
||Sep’13 ( Unit -2 ), Mar’13 ( Unit -1)