- 1,370 MW (2X685 MW) super critical coal based power plant located in Raikheda, Tilda block, Raipur district, ChhattisgarhGMR
- Both units have been commissioned. COD of Unit 1 was declared in June 2015 and for Unit 2 in March 2016.
- The plant has been granted a provisional Mega Power Project status by the Chhattisgarh Power Project.
- The BTG has been supplied and commissioned by Doosan Project India Pvt Ltd
- The BTG island contract was awarded to Doosan Projects India Private Limited and has various arrangements with third parties for the BoP with respect to this power plant.
- It has been allotted two coal blocks through the transparent e-auction and bidding process in India, Talabira I in Sambalpur district in Odisha and Ganeshpur in Jharkhand with estimated reserves of over 90 million tonnes.
- Operational from June 2015