Bajoli Holi, 180 MW HEP, Chamba, Himachal Pradesh
Bajoli Holi Project, Chamba district, Himachal Pradesh - Annual Compliance report of diversion of forest land (75,304 Ha) - November 30, 2015
- This run-of-the-river power facility is being constructed on the River Ravi in the Chamba district of the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Bajoli Holi Power Project will begin commercial operations during fiscal year 2018.
- This project has received all the statutory clearances from the State and Central Government for the commencement of construction.
- Civil package has been awarded on Gammon who are in advanced stage of construction on all fronts
- Electro-mechanical package has been awarded on Alstom
- The Project has also been registered with UNFCCC as a CDM Project and has completed the WCD audit.